Thursday, June 13, 2013

10 Day Cleanse Results


Let me start by saying, I am so proud of myself! 10 days of REALLY healthy eating is not something I would normally opt in for. But I DID IT

By the end of yesterday, I didn't even care anymore how much weight I lost. The fact that I felt so great for following through with it was all that counted. {Not gonna lie though, pizza is on the food agenda tonight}

I craved bread and cheese more than I craved sugar! I'm telling you, dairy and carbs are my ULTIMATE weakness!

I stepped on the scale this morning, I lost 3.2 pounds! That's a lot for me. I get stuck in ruts sometimes where each week the scale barely budges even when I count my calories and work out throughout the week. [it's those dang grilled cheeses! haha]

But again, I am trying really hard not to focus so much on the scale. Since I did the cleanse, I was curious of the results.

I also took measurements before and after. I lost a combined 1.5 inches off my body! I knew I was making progress when my pants started to fit a little better. 

I am happy with my results. But now it's time to decide how I am going to keep up the progress.  I don't want to throw it all away by eating bad again.

I'm thinking a weekly sugar allowance? 

* BTW, if anyone is curious, I bought THIS 10 Day Cleanse by Advocare *

For TBT (Throwback Thursday), here's my inspiration. Can I get back to this please?


On our honeymoon in 2012

I was so happy at this weight. I honestly would have been happy maintaining this weight. I wouldn't worry about losing any more. 

But NO I had to go on 3 weeks worth of cruising and be fat. Once I gained like 10 pounds, I pretty much gave up. WHICH WAS A MISTAKE. I WISH I only have 10 pounds to lose now. I could kick myself.

I'm the type of person that needs a picture of a goal in mind to keep me going. This is my picture.


But it's all about looking forward now. One pound at a time. I can do this.

I get so overwhelmed when I think about how far away I am from my goal. But I just keep telling myself that its a process, I can't lose weight overnight. I celebrate every pound lost but don't concentrate too much on it. My main goal is to be healthy and happy!





-Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment