Saturday, June 1, 2013

Running Update


My left calf muscle has been killing me.

I tried to run the other day and I couldn't even make it past 1 mile!

But, I gave myself a two day rest to try to let my body recuperate and then went running this morning.

It was still hard and I went really slow but I got to 2.25 miles as my training schedule demands!




{BTW if anyone is curious about what training schedule I am using to train for my 5k, you can find it HERE . It assumes you can already run a mile though.}

I love using the MapMyRun app for my running because it tracks my distance for me and tells me every 0.5 miles what my time and pace is. 

I would be lost without it!

I am so excited to start my cleanse on Monday, because after this weekend, I am gonna need it:

1 baby shower, 4 birthday parties, and Mother's Day (late) = a lot of stinkin' food! 

Better enjoy it while I can because having no sugar for 10 days is going to be killer for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment