Sunday, June 2, 2013

First Anniversary


Today is Jon and I's first wedding anniversary! It's amazing how time flies.

My family and I watched the wedding video {my Aunt made for me} as a sort of "vow renewal" as my dad likes to call it. It was a nice reminder to see the sacred vows we made that day. 

I was 30 pounds lighter a year ago today. 

How easily weight can creep up on you especially after getting married.

Instead of the Newlywed Nine it was the Newlywed Thirty

Time to get back in shape!

Seeing that video was a good motivation to where I hope to be on our next anniversary. 

30 pounds in a year? That's do-able! 

And to kick start healthy eating, I am starting my 10 day cleanse tomorrow and I can honestly say that I am excited to start and get back on this fitness track! 

I will weigh myself and take measurements to see my progress :)



No comments:

Post a Comment