Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Bits


So, I am currently done with Day 4 of the cleanse.

It's funny how you don't crave food as much when you CAN'T have sugar.

I'm excited to see the results at the end of day 10!

Tomorrow I'll be updating my meal plans for the last 5 days of the Cleanse, including my shopping list. Maybe one day I'll look back at this when I want to do another cleanse :D

On another food note, tonight Jon and I made lettuce-wrapped burgers and they were DELISH!
I used lean ground beef, reduced-fat provolone, baby bell mushrooms and a tad bit of ketchup to make up my burger.


Yummy, yummy!


And as an end to this post, here are some awesome ONLINE coupons for some great deals at Publix this week! Their weekly ad came out today and has some great steals {ones that you don't need newspaper inserts for}!


Dial Body Wash [originally $4.25 each]
They are BOGO so you can get 2/$4.25
Use this coupon (HERE) for B2G1
That means you can get 3/$4.25 {That's $1.42 each}

Bailies Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer {if you down coffee creamer like we do!}
[originally $2.29 each]
They are BOGO so you can get 2/$2.29
Use this coupon (HERE) for $1/2
So you can get 2/$1.29 or 4/$2.58 {That's $0.65 each!}

Snausages Dog Treats [originally $2.99 each]
They are not on sale BUT I have two coupons! {A Publix coupon and a MFR coupon}
Use this Publix coupon (HERE) for $1/1
Use this MFR coupon (HERE) for $1.50/2
Buy 2 and you can get them at 2/$2.48 {that's $1.24 each!}


- Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment